Wait a minute! Is that M’baku? I mean, is that Winston Duke in the famous Super Eagles’ tracksuit? Yes and Yes!!
Held in California, USA, the 2018 MTV Movies & TV Awards had in attendance dozens of famous musicians, TV personalities and actors. As expected, everyone came prepared. All dressed in trendy and fashionable pieces, the ceremony was lit up with fun, fashion and lots of popcorn awards, like this:
And guess what, Black Panther’s fans’ favourite, Winston Duke also came through with a bang! He was spotted on the red carpet, rocking the most-talked-about Super Eagles’ jersey.
Have a look:
Winston Duke as M’baku:
Winston Duke as Winston Duke:
Ladies, doesn’t he just look like a tall brown cone of black chocolate goodness with green toppings?!! Yum! Okay, just kidding….lol. But what do you think?
Did he do justice to the jersey? Could he have worn it a better way? Should he have rocked a different one? Let’s know what you think.
You might also like:
- Sunday Scoop! Check Out The Best Looks From The 2018 MTV Movies Awards.
- Complete Winners List! – MTV EMA
- MTV Africa Drops list Of 20 greatest Nigerian Songs of All Time
- Nominee list for 2018 BET Awards. Guess who else made it to the list.
- Spotted!! Wizkid and Tiwa Savage share passionate kiss!
- Donald Duke Shares His Presidential Ambition Come 2019
- Saturday Movie Mania! Top 10 Movies To Watch This “Really Short” Holiday.
- Music: Teni – Fake Jersey
- Davido Spotted Drinking Garri With Groudnuts [Photo]