What was intended to be a simple exercise of her freedom of expression, as many would claim, has transcended to a crossfire between fashion stylist Toyin Lawani and many social media users, including popular crossdresser Bob risky.
Toto Dikeh whom many perceived to be the direct target of Toyin’s derogatory comment has throughout this banter been silent, while Bob Risky speaks in her defence and in the defence of other single mothers.
Yup, the same Bob Risky you know. He always has something to say, and this time is no different.
Read below, trade of words between Toyin Lawani and Bob Risky:
Here are screenshots of reactions from fans:
It looks like social media really keeps a lot of people busy. Busy minding other peoples’ businesses. So much for civility! Well, that’s why we’re here. So tell us, what do you think?
Are you on Toyin’s side or on the risky side? (pun intended)
You might also like:
- Toyin Lawani: “Every man is entitled to 10 women, even pastors cheat.
- A Picture Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing Is Breaking The Internet
- Nina got a new car for her birthday, look what miracle has to say
- Mercy Johnson And her Husband To Expecting their Second Child
- Fathers Day: Some Of Your Favourite Celebrities On Fathers Day
- Toyin Lawani: “Every man is entitled to 10 women, even pastors cheat.”
- Yomi Fabiyi Reveals Dirty Secrets About Toyin Abraham
- Mercy Aigbe and Toyin Abraham Unfollow Each Other On Instagram
- Adeniyi Jones Welcomes back Mercy Aigbe As She Splits From His Ex-Wife Toyin Abraham