Ever wondered why some men get all the women while other find it hard to get the attention of one woman.
Most times it’s not about his looks or physical attributes like a nice 6-pack. Maybe it’s just his personality that draws these women like a magnet.
Inspired by Times of India, here are some types of men that women are mostly drawn to:
1. The confident man: This guy has his self-confidence in check and is sure of himself, these qualities combined gives off an aura of power and control. He can’t be pushed to jealousy when other men are around his woman. This confident quality makes women want him more.
2. The artistic man: This kind of man carries a bag full of creativity with him. He has no problem drawing up a painting or writing his woman a love song. He makes his woman feel unique and special with his creative mind.
3. The thoughtful/attentive guy: Women are emotional beings and will fall in love with a guy who understands the way they feel. A guy who treats women well is almost always irresistible to women.
4. The sharp guy: Not sharp in a bad way, but a guy who can connect with a woman on an intellectual level will most likely have her heart at the end of a long conversation. A good sense of humour and interesting conversation will keep her coming back for more.
5. The romantic guy: This man will bring the woman he fancies flowers and chocolates.
He loves a romantic dinner setting with candle light and roses. He uses romantic gestures to remind his woman that he loves her everyday.
Women love this kind of appreciation and will reciprocate with a dose of romantic gestures.