Nigeria Police Recruitment 2016 is out, see how to apply. the PSC (Police Service Commission) makes announcement the below Nigeria police recruitment requirement and position
Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police
- Academic QualificationHave a Bachelors Degree or High National Diploma (HND).
Have and NYSC certificate.
Cadet Inspector of Police
- Academic QualificationHave a minimum of either Ordinary National Diploma (OND), Advanced Level (A Level), National Certificate of Education (NCE) or their equivalent.
Possession of at least five (5) credit level passes (including Mathematics and English Language) at O’Level.
- Academic QualificationHave an O’Level certificate or its equivalent with at least five credit level passes including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings.
the Nigerian police recruitment portal is now opened kindly visit Kindly visit www.npf.gov.ng or www.psc.gov.ng to apply. or CLICK HERE TO START REGISTRATION
kindly note the following before registration:
Here are the general requirement for registration
- You must be a citizen of Nigeria
- must be 18 years and above
- You must have a valid identity card. You can use your voters card, Driving licences or international passport.
- You must have your first school leaving certificate
- Five credit pass including English language and mathematics is compulsory. (For those applying for Police Constables)
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND), Advanced Level (A level), National Certificate in Education (NCE) or their equivalents for Cadet Inspectors.
- University degree or a Higher National Diploma (HND) for Nigerian Police Recruitment Cadet ASP applicants.
This recruitment exercise is absolutely free!!!
Application Deadline ends: May 13, 2016