Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
- My happiness doesn’t come from money or fame. My happiness comes from seeing life without struggle.
- I don’t mind being called a weirdo. There are a lot of people in hip-hop who are probably never going to get what I do. But, by just being myself, I end up touching a lot more people who might never have paid much attention to a female rapper.
- I don’t agree that everyone should agree with everyone’s lifestyle. I think that some people aren’t going to agree, but I think that when you’re mean and when you ridicule people it’s a sign of your own insecurities.
- If people are sitting in the barbershop talking about my butt, it’s conversational. That’s what people are gonna do.
- My rule is, whatever you were calling me four years ago is what you should be calling me now, because I don’t like it when my family or close friends call me Nicki Minaj. To me I’m not Nicki Minaj when I’m with them.
- Sometimes I wake up in the morning and I am like, ‘This is a high-top day’ or ‘This is a bob day,’ but when I get my clothes on that’s when I see. [BrainyQuote]
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.