We decide to talk on Quotes so we wanna give you dope's Nicki Minaj quotes. Nicki Minaj seems to get the attention of her fans the more. Her music anaconda gave her more money and fame. Below and the best Nicki Minaj quotes ever in text and image. more quotes to be updated weekly 🙂
- My happiness doesn't come from money or fame. My happiness comes from seeing life without struggle.
- I don't mind being called a weirdo. There are a lot of people in hip-hop who are probably never going to get what I do. But, by just being myself, I end up touching a lot more people who might never have paid much attention to a female rapper.
- I don't agree that everyone should agree with everyone's lifestyle. I think that some people aren't going to agree, but I think that when you're mean and when you ridicule people it's a sign of your own insecurities.
- If people are sitting in the barbershop talking about my butt, it's conversational. That's what people are gonna do.
- My rule is, whatever you were calling me four years ago is what you should be calling me now, because I don't like it when my family or close friends call me Nicki Minaj. To me I'm not Nicki Minaj when I'm with them.
- Sometimes I wake up in the morning and I am like, 'This is a high-top day' or 'This is a bob day,' but when I get my clothes on that's when I see. [BrainyQuote]