Pimples also known as Acne are mostly normal skin conditions that normally appear on the face, back, neck and shoulders. According to the dictionary, pimples are small hard inflamed spot on the skin.
Often times, we feel irritated when we see these spots on our faces, pimples can make a person feel miserable due to their appearance. Here are some natural ways you can get rid or prevent pimples from your skin.
Lemon which is rich in Vitamin C can also be useful when you want to get rid of pimples. The juice of lemon helps pimples to dry up quickly. Fresh lemon juice is recommended, it has been tested and it worked in getting rid of pimples. This method can be applied this way.
- Get a clean cotton wool, dip it in fresh lemon juice and always apply it to the pimples on your face before going bed.
Honey is another quick way to get rid of pimples. Honey is great when it comes to skin purifying, it is an all-natural purifier, It kills bacteria and also locks out dirt from the skin. This remedy can be used in the following ways:
- Apply a bit of original honey on the pimples, leave it for as long as you can.
- You can also apply the honey to your whole face, in the form of a honey mask. Wash with warm water after a couple of hours.
Garlic has been used over the years to treat pimples. The sulfur in garlic has been said to improve the healing process of pimples. Garlic is an antioxidant, antifungal, antiviral and antiseptic which has been tested for the treatment of pimples.
- Cut the garlic into two parts
- Rub properly on the pimples and leave for about 8minutes before washing with warm water.
4) Papaya (Paw Paw)
You always eat papaya but you never knew it is effective in getting rid of pimples? Papaya is a tropical fruit and it helps in getting rid of that pimples disturbing your skin.
- Make a juice with a pawpaw or cut a small amount.
- Rub it on your pimples
- Leave it for as long as you can before washing with cold or warm water
- Repeat process for 3 weeks to see result.