Burn injury to the eyes: One little boy lost his sight because of this toy that you probably have at home (PHOTO)!

And if you enjoyed this content, please share with any of the options below:

Burn injury to the eyes: One little boy lost his sight because of this toy that you probably have at home

All the parents in the world should be warned about this little thing that many children play with but isn’t a toy!

Lasers can be really dangerous and should be considered toys! The Australian ABC reported that a Tasmanian teenager lost about 75% of his vision from playing with this common toy. All around the world doctors have started to warn parents that pointing a laser directly into the eyes can be really dangerous.

A 14 year old played with a laser and damaged his vision permanently. His doctor, Ben Armitage stated that the teenager pointed a laser directly into his eyes for a few seconds while he was playing, which caused permanent damage in both eyes. Because of this he now has impaired vision and lost 75% of his eyesight.